Scientific Name: Zingiber Officinale
It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain. Gingerol is the main bioactive compound in ginger, responsible for much of its medicinal properties. Ginger Extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Next, As a food ingredient, ginger has tremendous potential in ready-to-drink, dry-mix, wellness, and food service applications. Its great taste and natural yellow color create exciting drinks with clean ingredient labels.
Functions & Benefits:
- Reducing the day-to-day progression of muscle pain, and may reduce exercise-induced muscle soreness.
- Effective at reducing symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Lower blood sugar levels and improve various heart disease risk.
- Treat Chronic Indigestion
- Significant reductions in LDL cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels.
- Improve brain function
Promoting the blood circulation, stimulating follicles for hair regeneration, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial and treating seborrheic diseases and dandruff.
Suppressing the growth of various food contaminant microorganism, improving product quality and extending the shelf life.